A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto your computer when you visit certain websites and allows a website to recognise a user's computer. Typically, they contain two pieces of information: a site name and unique user ID. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Cookies used on this site are:
Google Analytics cookies: __utma, __utmb, __utmb, __utmz, these are used by Google to generate web analytics. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be forwarded to Google servers in the US.
Removal of cookies
You may delete and block all cookies from any website, but please be aware that restricting or deleting cookies may impact on the functionality of those websites.
By using our websites you consent to the processing of data about you by Better as.one in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
3rd party cookies
This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website.
The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals.
Google Analytics allows us to see how our website performs, what parts need improving and monitor whether these changes were beneficial e.g. made out site easier to navigate, helped users find the content they are looking for.
Using Google Adwords code we are able to see which pages helped to lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
We use google/doubleclick and AdRoll cookies to advertise our services again across the internet to users who have visited our site previously. The information is depersonalised, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. It does allow us to provide tailored ads to multiple anonymous lists. This could be based on who viewed or did not view certain pages on our site. Other ways that this can be used include interest based, audience based or demographic & location based information.
You can find out more about cookies and how to opt out of these services from these links:
- Everyone welcome. All ages and previous conditions accepted. No medical questionnaire.
- No waiting for your GP. Instant medical assessment by our Consultant Triage team.
- Immediate peace of mind. See a leading UK specialist for your condition within 5 days, guaranteed.
- Better chance of good recovery. Rapid, informed diagnosis by the most qualified specialist, guaranteed.
- Top consultants near you. Access over 1,200 of the UK's most eminent medical consultants covering all key medical disciplines.
- Hand-holding support. as.one will look after you through to full recovery.
- Fast-track to treatment on the NHS. Timely access to the best NHS facilities. We are not restricted by a hospital network.
- Flexible membership. Share unused consultancy appointments with family or convert into credits for treatments at the end of the year.
Find out more